PDA

View Full Version : Another refugee here...

ltdHPP
03-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Helloooo.....!

Well, no way I want to post on more than one scooter forum, I have an automobile forum that takes most of my 'forum' time, so here I am.

I wound up here for a few reasons - when I first joined SD, I always tried to go to SD.net by accident anyway... then I would just Google it, and this should bring people here now.
I'm not sure what the heck ITR is... I don't like how the tech is organized (50cc and 250+ together????) and I hear folks are having trouble registering anyway...
I'm also familiar with vBulletin, there shouldn't be an explosion of power drama or trouble saving old threads and files if the forum were to dissolve like with a free forum.

I'll be trying to copy some of my threads from over there to get those pics and info here - I'd like to think there is at least some good stuff I posted there that might help people out.
It looks like I'll be riding my 150 at least one more season, so I'll be around at least that long. I'll probably keep it too, even if I get a motorcycle, as a 'grocery getter' lol...

inuyasha
03-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi
Welcome aboard my friend
Glad to see you here
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

scootnwinn
03-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Glad to have you. I always enjoyed your posts so bring em over.

:scoot: WELCOME!! :scoot:

Admin
03-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Glad to have you onboard! Please feel free to repost anything you wish here! :tup: