cookees
03-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Arf !!

Guest_3
03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Yep, :tup:. :cheers:

scootnwinn
03-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Ahh the return of cookees. This will be interesting. Have you come in peace or pieces

prodigit
03-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Or a cat...

cookees
03-01-2013, 02:30 PM
...back with my head held high. Actually this was not a move back, but rather a move forward with the Original Scoot Dawgs.
What's right is right.

cookees
03-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Whoa...would you look at that join date...... :)

amac1680
03-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Welcome it's good to see "old school" in the house !

Be Big,
AMAC

Admin
03-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Welcome home sir! :cheers:

MEAN_MOTOFINO
03-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Im glad :clap:

Welcome Back!!! :yay:

spandi
03-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Well if CF Moto decides to start making scooters again we'll know who to contact. :hehe:

inuyasha
03-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Hi
Welcome aboard
So very glad you came on over as you where one of my first friends at the old forum
Theres not to many still around from back then, i sorely miss them
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

cookees
03-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi
Welcome aboard
So very glad you came on over as you where one of my first friends at the old forum
Theres not to many still around from back then, i sorely miss them
Yours Hank

Thanks,,, I was just thinking about some of veterans... Jacine, Big Guy, Dawg, et al.

I think a lot of the newer members don't know what it was like back in the early days.

There used to be a very influential forum, and for the life of me I can't remember its name, something like scootboard.bbs or something. Anyway the forum was dominated by scooter riders that had vintage Vespa's, Lambretas, et al. If you mentioned you had a Chinese scooter you were lambasted and pilloried and subjected to all manner of negative comments. Ah, the good old days. But I digress.

All of a sudden on the horizon appeared a beacon of light… a safe harbor… a refuge for the wretched.
Scoot Dawg
(cue Orchestra )

We laughed, we cried, we bickered, we fought. ( Dam, just like I remembered childhood)

Now we have grown, hopefully a bit older; certainly a bit wiser, and have moved on up to a …”deluxe apartment in the sky”.
I, for one, am looking forward to the new digs with some old friends and new ones too.

scootnwinn
03-02-2013, 04:01 PM
I like your attitude dude. I look forward to all that I enjoy a bit of healthy bickering myself...

inuyasha
03-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Thanks,,, I was just thinking about some of veterans... Jacine, Big Guy, Dawg, et al.

I think a lot of the newer members don't know what it was like back in the early days.

There used to be a very influential forum, and for the life of me I can't remember its name, something like scootboard.bbs or something. Anyway the forum was dominated by scooter riders that had vintage Vespa's, Lambretas, et al. If you mentioned you had a Chinese scooter you were lambasted and pilloried and subjected to all manner of negative comments. Ah, the good old days. But I digress.

All of a sudden on the horizon appeared a beacon of light… a safe harbor… a refuge for the wretched.
Scoot Dawg
(cue Orchestra )

We laughed, we cried, we bickered, we fought. ( Dam, just like I remembered childhood)

Now we have grown, hopefully a bit older; certainly a bit wiser, and have moved on up to a …”deluxe apartment in the sky”.
I, for one, am looking forward to the new digs with some old friends and new ones too.
Hi
Your most welcome my friend
Blue front, Terra nova, Sprocket, Pony, Bullet, Evil miss kitty, Mona lisa just to name a few of our old friends that i miss sorely
Its nice to know that a few of us are still around
Take care and ride safley dear friend
Yours Hank

jrryan
03-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Blue Front was killed in a scooter accident. Sprocket will not be here and due to his situation will not be posting anywhere if any. Big Guy I talk to quite often and last week he was in Alabama doing some things and he doesn't have much time for forums, checks in at Scooter Professor occasionally.

I'm sure TN would jump right in from Scooter Rebels with a good conversation or two, acid comes to mind.

Oh Cookees? Veterans? Not only am I a Vietnam Vet but have over 6k in posts on the "old" dawg, would that not merit a little vet consideration? Just jogging your memory since you traveled down memory lane, brings a tear to my eye indeed!

spandi
03-09-2013, 12:40 PM
It's great that Cookies is now back in the "doghouse" (with all us other mutts) and we can sure use the veterans past know-how. Of course we do have some "pedigree" members, (but they're the nice non stuck-up kind.) I must admit I was Shocked to learn Bluefront went in an accident involving his scooter (R.I.P) Thanks for the information JR. Once...and still, a dawg.

amac1680
03-09-2013, 12:48 PM
It's cool to hear how SD was "back in the day"!

I'm not new to scoots or forums but was new to "scoot forums" when I found SD a few months back. It was of great help for a guy that wasn't a wrench turner. Plenty of help but somehow threads were getting clogged-up or hijacked "with the "other stuff".

Anyway I just want to talk about the "scooter life".
Thanks again to the old timers for giving a little history and perspective.

Be Big,
AMAC

jrryan
03-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Please don't forget the precious:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1375943/falling-snow-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/1375943/falling-snow.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com)

inuyasha
03-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Blue Front was killed in a scooter accident. Sprocket will not be here and due to his situation will not be posting anywhere if any. Big Guy I talk to quite often and last week he was in Alabama doing some things and he doesn't have much time for forums, checks in at Scooter Professor occasionally.

I'm sure TN would jump right in from Scooter Rebels with a good conversation or two, acid comes to mind.

Oh Cookees? Veterans? Not only am I a Vietnam Vet but have over 6k in posts on the "old" dawg, would that not merit a little vet consideration? Just jogging your memory since you traveled down memory lane, brings a tear to my eye indeed!
Hi Jr
I knew about Blue
Sprocket last i saw left the old scoot dawg and went to other forums i thought, i hope nothing serious has happened to him as your news of him is cryptic and quite alarming to me
Yours Hank