PDA

View Full Version : CFMOTO parts

cookees
02-11-2013, 02:22 PM
As Gomer Plyle was fond of saying...." Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!"

Tried to log on to my dealer account with CFMOTO and found out that not only were we bared from getting on, but that a whole slew of us dealers no longer show up on the dealer locator page.

Not a word from CFMOTO

Checked my contract.... 30 day written notice needed to dissolve association. Not a peep in over a year.

Seems I, along with a lot of other former dealers, won't be able to order parts for the many scooters I've sold for them over THE PAST 8 YEARS....

and they will not sell consumers direct.

Can't wait for the hell that will surely be raised in the various state Departments of Consumer Protection.

I remember the President of CFMOTO China standing up at the Dealer Convention in Indianapolis a couple of years ago and stating that while they had plans to expand...they would never forget those dealers that got them to where they were at that time.

Admin
02-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Wow, unbelievable. That really sucks.

Please keep us posted..

spandi
02-11-2013, 02:53 PM
As I said before, they want to move up on the Japanese and are concentrating on the larger cc, higher end bikes.

If you look closely, all of the Chinese "big three" (CF Moto-Linhai-Znen) are pretty much doing the same thing as far as product lines go.