Where ya goin' Hank?!

Hi
No wheres at the moment i was just thinking of when or if this happens
http://www.scootdawg.net/showthread.php?t=52719
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

Admin
02-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Well we'll all still be together, just gotta jump through some hoops for now! :D lol

Lefty
02-01-2013, 05:16 PM
So Mike, are you now the OWNER of SD.COM Just transfered ownership?

Have to say many burned their bridges OVER on SD.COM.

As Kenny Rogers song goes, You have to know when to hold them and when to fold them till the dealing is done.
Lefty

millsc
02-01-2013, 05:29 PM
So Mike, are you now the OWNER of SD.COM Just transfered ownership?

Have to say many burned their bridges OVER on SD.COM.

As Kenny Rogers song goes, You have to know when to hold them and when to fold them till the dealing is done.
Lefty

agreed i don't tear down the steel bridge to use a bridge made of sticks :s

Admin
02-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Yes, I've always been (well, for a couple weeks) the owner of the ScootDawg name/trademark. The dispute was over the details in the way the forum transfer was done, not the ownership of SD itself.

It's all been resolved for the most part, and I don't hold any grudges. In my eyes, I'm starting fresh with everyone, hope they can do the same.

Lefty
02-01-2013, 05:59 PM
So in short your are now the ADMIN of SD.COM and NOT LEE.
Lefty

spandi
02-01-2013, 06:10 PM
When we go back there are the upgraded operating features found here coming with us? and is all the scootdawg postings (With the know-how, company addresses, and product listings.) of the past 7 or so years still going to be available to those who need the information?

spandi
02-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Hank please, not again.... just sign back up when we "move" Reading your posting is like coffee in the morning. (Thanks in advance)

Admin
02-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Yes I am Admin.

No, none of the features found here will be over there, it will be the same old forum you used in the past. Two completely different forum softwares. We won't be able to stop the spam like we were able to do here either. The posts will all remain at the old forum, yes.

spandi
02-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Yes I am Admin.

No, none of the features found here will be over there, it will be the same old forum you used in the past. Two completely different forum softwares. We won't be able to stop the spam like we were able to do here either. The posts will all remain at the old forum, yes.RATS! (sigh):ugh:

Payneib
02-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Not being a complete numpty, I did realise before I joined here that something had "gone on" as two forums came up under the same name, and I did some reading, but.........

Do I as a new joiner here, need to now re-join there, just to come back here again in the near future?

I don't really mind which we use, as they both have there plus points, I'd just rather not faff about between two forums.

Thanks,
Ian

Admin
02-01-2013, 07:30 PM
If you never registered on the other forum, yes, you'll have to register there also.

Guest_2
02-01-2013, 10:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JVSLjySmiI