PDA

View Full Version : any friends out there??

terrilee
02-01-2013, 10:18 AM
if i have any " friends" here,
please go back to the original site and read my thread "THANKS"
i dotn wish to post it here
and its under my handle snuggle bunny

spandi
02-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Sure there are. :nod:

teddy554
02-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Wish the best for you and you kids sorry about you situation

richardthescooter1
02-01-2013, 12:37 PM
How do I find that post?

spandi
02-01-2013, 12:41 PM
On the old SD site under "Thanks and Bye (for awhile)"

richardthescooter1
02-01-2013, 12:47 PM
On the old SD site under "Thanks and Bye (for awhile)"

ok, thanks

inuyasha
02-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi Terri
Your still a friend in my book
Sorry i cant view the post as im not a member over there at present
There here, looks like a civil war in the making
So sad
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

richardthescooter1
02-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi terri, posted on the other forum, but your still my fiend here too, I think it sad too, we are all here to learn and share new ideas and expereinces that would enhance all of those who need advice or help and I know I'd never be to high minded not to help anyone that's new to the scooter world.

poudeman
02-02-2013, 02:46 AM
can you post a link i couldnt find the post/thread

spandi
02-02-2013, 10:26 AM
can you post a link i couldnt find the post/thread

http://scootdawg.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=generaldiscussion&action=display&thread=57742

poudeman
02-03-2013, 03:01 AM
http://scootdawg.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=generaldiscussion&action=display&thread=57742

Thank you.

Wow after watching so many "insurance scams" on youtube. Its the only thing i was able to think about when i read your post idk why but all those videos ive previously watched started rolling through my head.

Best of luck, either way whether you a law abiding citizen or not there gonna find a way to fuck you. By "there" i mean the goverment. - and yes you may quote me on that, ive seen and heard all kinds of stories of people just getting raped by the goverment. Especially with marijuana.

larrball
02-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Thank you.

Wow after watching so many "insurance scams" on youtube. Its the only thing i was able to think about when i read your post idk why but all those videos ive previously watched started rolling through my head.

Best of luck, either way whether you a law abiding citizen or not there gonna find a way to fuck you. By "there" i mean the goverment. - and yes you may quote me on that, ive seen and heard all kinds of stories of people just getting raped by the goverment. Especially with marijuana.
Key words here fokes, and they are :

1.-law abiding citizen or not
2.-raped by the goverment
3.-marijuana
4.-California

http://www.library.ca.gov/history/images/grass.png

Good post poudeman btw

wangchicken
02-03-2013, 05:57 PM
LOL. shouldnt have spent so much time on scooter forums. may be should have spent some of that time in a law library, just sayin good luck Fish.