PDA

View Full Version : Gy6 150cc or bigger, websites?

poudeman
01-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi,
Can you guys give me some links to websites that sell complete 150cc or 180cc gy6 engines long case rear drum brakes, That ship internationly. Im still in comunication with T-motorsports if i can have there boss just personaly buy me it and ship it instead of the company because they wont ship it to Guam even though its a US territory.

-Please dont think i havent been trying to find one i truely have its just that out here in the philippines where im currently at its all spam and stuff.

Thanks-

Tried posting it on the other scoot dawg page not much of a response.

scootnwinn
01-30-2013, 12:50 PM
I would be happy to buy it for you and ship it to you send me a private message. You have paypal right?

poudeman
01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
No, but i can set one up. But this wont be all set into motion till next month. If youre still willing to help me id be very thankful.

terrilee
01-30-2013, 01:54 PM
please sir
when you finally find out how much its all cost
can u please inform us ty

poudeman
01-30-2013, 01:59 PM
http://www.t-motorsports.com/150cc-gy6-long-case-fully-automatic-cvt-4-stroke-engine/

Website
Shipping is flat rate 59.95
engine its self complete 319.95
additional shipping to get it to me 59.95 (Hopefuly)

440 all togther

380 for some one elses case if there with in shipping approval.

terrilee
01-30-2013, 02:02 PM
just make sure you check with customs
and all that.

poudeman
01-30-2013, 02:04 PM
just make sure you check with customs
and all that.

Customs wont have a problem with it. The only problem we have is trying to get people to ship to us.

They consider shipping to Guam as international shipping.

scootnwinn
01-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Customs see it like shipping to Hawaii right? I'm happy to help when ever your ready. Is calling the continental US expensive?

poudeman
01-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Customs see it like shipping to Hawaii right? I'm happy to help when ever your ready. Is calling the continental US expensive?

Yes customs will see it like shipping to hawaii, which is why im getting really blown up over the email i have just recieved from the sellers at T-Motorsports. There trying to give me the round around game about the weight and contants can not be shipped to me the only problem they might have is the oil and thats it as far as weight goes the flate rate box is honoerd worldwide to my understanding. Then i asked my self how could they ship it any where with in the US if they cant even ship it to me. Ive known a handful of guys buying car engines etc, and have it shipped to them (On Guam) from cali with no hassle at all.

and no it doesnt cost much as long as i get a phone card to call long distance or if you can skype thatd be great too.

scootnwinn
01-30-2013, 03:44 PM
When you get close to ready we will figure it all out.

poudeman
01-30-2013, 11:55 PM
When you get close to ready we will figure it all out.

Well id like to thank you for reaching out and helping me in my time of need. But my luck has started to turn around a local shipping company on guam contacted me today Via another forum i post on, about there shipping out in cali direct to guam every two weeks. The guy says he can try and get one of his employee's to pick it up localy to cancle any shipping fee to the part of cali there in, and ship it to me for 75$ truely a good deal.

Sorry my grammar and english is not up to par right now ive been up all night trying to communicate with different companies and memebers about shipping etc but now its time to get some shut eye and see what tomorrow brings me.

scootnwinn
01-31-2013, 12:11 AM
Let me know if anything changes...