PDA

View Full Version : Scooter purchase

dudley
01-25-2013, 06:34 AM
So after getting a terrible quote from Seminole powersports, I emailed five other dealers in central Florida asking for a reasonable quote. I expected nothing, Honda dealers being what they are.surprise, I got a great price from performance honda in wesleychapel, fl and jumped on it delivered for 4000 OTD. Also, too late, received a good price from champions powersports in eustis. 4050 OTD. Other quotes were between 4700 and 4950.
Don't be afraid to call around and let them know you are requesting quotes from all over.
Make them fight for your business.
Performance Honda delivered free and that is over two hours away.dont know why they are so motivated, but I'll take it.

scootnwinn
01-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Uhm which scooter?

dudley
01-25-2013, 07:49 AM
sorry,
the pcx150 pictured in my other thread.
still havent ridden it.as soon as someone else shows up to work I'm taking a ride break.

scootnwinn
01-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Sweet sorry no coffee yet. Are you sitting on it going vrooom vroom vroooooom. I would be...

Irish
08-29-2015, 12:26 PM
In case this helps! There is a Honda Dealer in Melbourne Florida. I think that it is owned by one of the Bodines , of racing fame , I know nothing about it but I just wanted to let you know that it's there. I looked around the shop but I didn't talk to anyone. I told them that I was just looking. The prices seemed High to me but like I said , I didn't talk to anyone! Irish