PDA

View Full Version : Re -Intro

mrmike
01-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Just did this on the old forum but it did not carry over.

My name is Mike Haggerty. I live in Syracuse, NY and I'm 68 years old. I bought my first bike (Harley FXSTD) when I was 56 years old. Rode it for 13 years and enjoyed riding very much. Last June I decided that 640+ lbs was too much to handle so I sold the Harley. I bought a Kymco People 150 and fell in love. What a fun ride! I rode every day in the summer and fall. Loved it! The only down side was the top speed (58-60) made interstate commuting tricky at times. In October I sold the 150 and last week bought a new (2012) Kymco People GTI300. I think this scoot will be perfect for me. I've ordered a Biondi windscreen and a bigger Shad topcase (removeable). My scoot is stored at the dealer and I will pick up when the weather improves. I bought silver and plan blue and black reflective graphics for it. When it's done I will post pictures. I have gotten great info from forum members on my 150 and am looking foreward to the same with my new scoot.

scootnwinn
01-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Welcome Mike glad to have you

inuyasha
01-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi Mike
Pleased to meet you
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

spandi
01-24-2013, 06:30 PM
The high quality fuel injected gti300 will take you anywhere you need to go in safety and style (good choice)